MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 26

Thursday, June 22, 2017


MOVIE THAT IS A GUILTY PLEASURE

I never feel guilty about my pleasure but if I have to, I think this Lifetime original movie,  Blue Lagoon: The Awakening (2012) is the one. You know how much I appreciate the story, the chemistry, the whole production and this movie is not really have them all but I happen to enjoy it more than I should be. 

I like to give Lifetime original movie a try, sometimes, it kinda okay to watch on your free time, sometimes it really deserve to watch. This movie, starring Brenton Thwaites and Indiana Evans, a remake from the original back in 1980, with some modernization here and there but still trying to keep the original, it is actually good as TV movie. 

The chemistry is great, the story is a little bit cheesy and at some scenes kinda rushed and the production is not really careful, mostly on the sequences transition and soundtrack, but overall, this is the movie that I reach for when I want to watch something but clearly have no idea what to watch, or when I have no desire to think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS