MOVIE CHALLENGE | DAY 30

Monday, June 26, 2017


LEAST FAVORITE MOVIE

If you know me or read my blog often, you know I'm a big Marvel fan, but as much as I love MCU and all the characters... there's one movie that became my least favorite from all. Honestly, I don't necessarily hate it, nor I love it as much as the others, this movie works okay I just hope it would be better... IRON MAN 2 (2010) it is. 

I'm not entirely sure what is it, but I just... think there's something off in this movie. As a whole, it didn't fit right. I have watched Iron man (2008) and Iron Man 3 (2013) for more than ten times, but with this movie... I don't reach as many as usual. I only watched it two times: first when it was on theatre which was my first time watching it, and second when it aired on HBO. 

This is actually weird because I love Tony Stark, I love the idea of Iron Man, and this movie was Black Widow's debut who is my favorite character... but yeah, guess it's not really for me.

The 30 day movie challenge is done! Yay, I'm so glad to take part in it. It has been a fun month, until next time guys! As always, thank you for reading mwah :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS