BEAUTY | 90 SECONDS MAKEUP

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Lol, no I'm kidding. It probably takes two minutes tops but I like my post name to be pretty dramatic so... 

Lately I've been loving bare face whenever I go, like running errands and grocery shopping. I found with less makeup, my skin breathes easily, and also helps to get better. People around me compliments my skin, even some of them asked "what foundation do you use? it looks very beautiful and natural!" and they're very surprised when I answered "I don't use foundation today and it has been a week now!" 

My skin is breathing. It's glowing and healthier! That's the secret. Still, even when I don't use many makeup like I usually do (not really) I do wear bits of makeup and I loving it!



Concealer 

I've been using Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Eye Cream (mine is in Ivory) for couple weeks now and I love it so far. It covers my dark circles naturally and also brightens up the eye area which makes my face looks healthier. 

Powder 

I like to apply a swap of powder and I'm using Etude House Secret Beam Powder Pact (in Light Pearl Beige) because this powder is gorgeous! It has shimmers, giving your skin healthy glowing and radiance. I like to apply this with big brush so it looks even more natural.

Mascara 

You guys know how much I love Maybelline The Magnum Barbie mascara! It gives my lashes so much volume and length! This is also a key to look presentable without having eye makeup, lashes frame your eyes and with good mascara, it helps to open up your eyes even more. I skip brows because I have quite thick brow hair so it's not a problem. 

Lipstick 

With pale skin like I do, lip color is a must. I like to use a pink-berry color lipstick when I don't have much makeup. Currently, I've been loving Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 445 Teak Rose. This is the perfect berry colored lipstick for everyday use. The creme formula is also great because it's long wearing, with satin-y finish and moisturizing. Quick tip, you can also use this lipstick on your cheeks to make them look blushing! 

It takes me less than two minutes, even probably only one minute. So quick, so easy, very effortless! This is perfect when you're in a rush, you can do this on your car too - of course when you're not driving ;)

Thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS