BEAUTY | TOP 5 FAVORITE LIPSTICKS

Sunday, August 27, 2017


When it comes to lipstick, it's hard for me to resist the temptation to buy new one whenever I go to Sephora or drugstores. It's hard and too often the lipsticks that I purchased go to someone else because I have too much. 

However, I have some products that I always reach for and coming back to. These lip colors that I mentioned are probably my holy grail lip colors, they always on my makeup pouch or the ones that I always reach for whenever I do my makeup. 

  1. Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 Hours in #33 PĂȘche Cocooning : this has been my everyday lipstick for almost a year! I love how it has velvet-y formula, very comfortable on the lips and last quite long. This color however is very gorgeous on my pale lips, compliment my skin color and perfect for everyday look. 
  2. Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in #07 Broadest Berry : this one is a new product to me but dear God, I've regretted the times I didn't try this range on the first place. It's amazing! The formula is very comfortable and moisturizing as it claimed, the color pay off is gorgeous! Broadest berry is like my color, suits me perfectly. It's perfect for day to night makeup look.
  3. MAC Lipstick in Syrup : this lipstick also my favorite for everyday use. The lustre formula makes the product very comfortable to wear and also moisturizing! Syrup is very beautiful, enchanting color. It compliments my pale lips and skin, very flattering and perfect for every makeup look. I love this color because it's perfect for both day and night time makeup look! This one is really worth for money ;)
  4. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in #250 Standout : this is probably my most favorite red lipstick especially if you have pale skin like I do. Although it's matte formula, it doesn't make your lips dry, it moisturizes instead. The color pay off is great, so beautiful! I think if I had to give birth on red lipstick, it would be this lipstick. It would be painful for sure, but it would be pay off.
  5. Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor in #635 Passion : I wouldn't say it's a matte lip color because it takes longer to dry. I think it's a velvet formula instead. Although the formula takes time to dry, when it completely dries, it doesn't transfer. So long lasting, it lasts on my lips for nearly 12 hours even thou I'm talking, drinking and eating much. This lipstick seems like didn't care and stay where it should be. 
color order: from right to left (Bourjois - Clinique - MAC - Revlon)

What's your favorite lipstick? Let me know I would love to try! Thanks for reading, xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS