BEAUTY | I'M FEELING GOOD

Wednesday, September 06, 2017


Whoaaa... how long is it been since I shared my go to makeup look? I can't even remember! Recently, I've been loving the way I wear my makeup. If you know me, you'll know I always go for simple, natural makeup look. For the past two to three months, I've been embracing what I have. I barely wear makeup, to be honest. 

If I do wear makeup, this is what I look. It's so easy, so natural, and most importantly I feel good about myself.Without further do, let's hop into the tutorial... well, sort of ;)


Cleanse and moisturize 

Always start your makeup routine with clean and well moisturized skin. It makes your makeup last longer and by applying moisturizer, you create a barrier between your skin and makeup. I personally don't like primer that much, so I always use a good moisturizer that suits my skin type.

Cleanser: Bioderma Sensibio H2O -- Moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 

Good base 

I'm all about flawless skin but still natural. So, when I want to make myself feel good, I'm more focus on my complexion. Using my holy grail foundation, Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation (shade: #51 light vanilla) because it is so light weight but has great coverage (medium to full). I like to apply it using Real Technique Expert Face Brush to apply the product all over my face and neck, then blend it to with using damp beauty sponge also from Real Technique. Make sure everything blends seamlessly.

Next I apply Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (shade: #15 Fair) to cover up my dark circles and also to brighten up that area. To keep everything in place, I gently apply Etude House Zero Sebum loose powder with using the same beauty sponge. I find with this technique, it leaves the foundation and concealer look natural, stay in place and not cakey at all.

Frame 

This is a key for me. I have round face so I like to have my brows done to frame my face and to create more polish look. By using powder product, it makes my brows look natural but still put together. I use darkest eye shadow (dark brown or black) to fill in my brows. Then, to frame my eyes I like to put one coat of Benefit They're Real! mascara.

Hint of color 

I have pale skin so of course adding color is necessary. To make my skin looks healthier and alive, I use Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso. To finish the look, I use a natural lip color, you know my lips but better kinda color. It's Bourjois Rouge Edition 12 Hours in #33 PĂȘche Cocooning. I love this lipstick, it's not making my lips dry - the matte formula is actually velvety and so comfortable to wear. This color is gorgeous! It really compliments my pale skin.


I hope this post gives you inspiration. Thanks for reading! xx 

2 comments:

  1. dear god you're beautiful! your skin looks amazing i just have to zoom the picture closely and it still is great as it looks on thumbnail!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS